7/01/2011

Outfits of the Week ~ June 28 - July 1

Another week has come and gone, although it went pretty quickly since I took Monday off!  And now I have a 3 day holiday weekend followed by another 4 day week!  Seriously I didn't plan it this way but I'm thrilled with how it's working out!  I was excited to wear a some new items I'd gotten on sale the week before so I pretty much based each day around something new. 
Tuesday ~ I obviously brought a black cardigan (from Old Navy) with me to save me from the freezing office but the outfit is way better without it!  Peachy pink shell with ruffle (new) - The Gap, charocal pants - The Gap, black peep toe sling backs - Naturalizer.
Wednesday ~ I got a few dresses on sale and this was the only one with sleeves that had the possibity of keeping me warm.  It didn't really work, I spent the day at my desk under a blanket.  It's from The Limited and the shoes are from Macy's.  
Thursday ~ I didn't feel like putting a lot of effort out and this just kind of fell together.  Purple cardigan with ruffle trim (new & way cuter then in the picture) - Old Navy, white cami - New York & Company, black skinny pants - The Gap, black peep toe flats - Piperlime.
Friday ~ I've been planning this all week!  Brittany is calling it my preppy-skinny-work-outfit and has told me at least 3 times how much she loves it.  Blue plaid button down (new) - Banana Republic, white cami - New York & Company, white cropped skinny jeans - New York & Company, boat shoes - American Eagle.

1 comment: