1. Eat out less then 20 meals: No meals out again! 5 total meals out.
Joe and I decided to use the basil from our farm basket to make pesto again. We went a little overboard and ended up having to keep adding other ingredients to use up the sauce. When all was said & done it was still a little heavy on the sauce but not too bad.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: I am so proud of my workout on Friday! I have been skipping a lot of training runs lately and I'm really getting down on myself about it. The weather report was calling for strong storms so I knew I couldn't exercise outside but I was also bummed because Christina wasn't in town for group power. I decided to just suck it up and go by myself, I know I'm shocked too! I started with a 2 mile run on the treadmill but I forgot to up the time so I ended up doing the last 0.10 off the clock, lol. Then I took group power! It felt really great and I was impressed that I wasn't particularly tired after 80 minutes of exercise! 173 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: Even after 80 minutes of exercise I was still under my goal for the day. Once the weather let up a little Joe & I wandered over to the ShopRite area and looked at the sale items & flowers out front. That took care of it and I was able to rest easy. 10141 steps. 5 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work: Joe and I did some cleaning during our marathon cooking of dinner. 5 days total.