7/11/2011

beach bum

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  Joe and I had what I might consider a date from 8-10 on Sunday night.  It included dinner at Mack & Manco's Pizza too which is right next to ShopRite, dessert at Dairy Queen and an episode of The Big C.  I love how tiny my mini blizzard is next to Joe's giant chocolate malt.  7 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, banana & brown sugar = 310 calories
     Lunch: frosted mini wheats, an apple & a peach = 286 calories
     Dinner: pizza & butterfingers mini blizzard = 577 calories
     Snacks: honey nut chex & a nectarine = 100 calories
     Totals: 1972 burned - 1273 eaten = -699 total burned, 5 days total.

3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I was really hoping to workout on Sunday, I even talked with Nicole & Joe about getting a run in at some point.  But then our friends invited us over to try out their new pool.  We spent a few hours lounging in the water and enjoying a couple of drinks and then no one was interested in running.  173 minutes total.  
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  When we left the pool party it was almost 8pm and I was about 6000 steps from my goal.  I was ready to use another cheat day (my 4th) but Joe wouldn't hear of it.  He suggested we walk around town and get some dinner & dessert, hence the pizza & ice cream.  It was really sweet and I thanked him for walking with me, he said it was nothing because he loves our walks together :-)  10653 steps.  7 days total. 
We saw the cutest ducks in a "pond" by the Acme.  There were probably 3 sets of mother ducks with their ducklings waddling around.  I officially want one, I even asked Joe to grab me one to take home but he was afraid the mother would attack him, sissy!
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  There was plenty of cleaning I could have done around the house but didn't, that's always the way after we have people over.  I think I even unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher.  6 days total.  Mostly I spent the day doing this: 
Reading "Sing You Home" on my Kindle at the beach.  I had hoped to meet up with some people but it just wasn't meant to be so I spent 3.5 relaxing in the sun by myself.  I also decided to embrace the bikini (when I'm not chasing Jack) and ordered myself 2 more when I got home, they were only $20 each because of Victoria's Secret bathing suit sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment