1. Eat out less then 20 meals: I was pretty sure I would be eating dinner out on Thursday. I had a hair appointment after work and was planning to stop and visit Lorie/Alayna, in the past this would have obviously equaled a stop at Wendy's. What I hadn't planned for was a lunch date with Kat; she was working at an office near by and suggested we meet for lunch, we decided on Formica Bros in Northfield. Luckily Joe ended up cooking dinner so I was still even in the end, and the panini I had for lunch was totally worth it! 15 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: I did not work out on Thursday. As I mentioned before I had a hair cut scheduled for right after work and then I stopped at Lorie's to visit & meet Alayna. She is such a pretty baby! We hung out for about an hour & a half before more family started to show up & took a cue to head home. I'm really going to try to stop over at least once a week. 598 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: I was pretty low on steps when I got home. It was already after 8pm and crazy hot/humid out so I really didn't want to take a walk on the bike path but I needed more steps then ShopRite usually uses. Thankfully I have Joe & Nicole because they played along & didn't complain when I decided to try to get all my steps by walking every aisle in the grocery store. 10646 steps. 17 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work: I didn't spend a lot of time at home so I really couldn't tackle much cleaning. Plus Joe got home from work before me & took care of most the the easy jobs. 12 days total.