7/01/2011

A Lunch Date & a New Fitbit

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I had no intentions of eating out on Thursday.  I'd used my 20 meals and there wasn't any reason to think I'd be eating out.  Then Joe went and asked me if to meet him for a lunch date.  How could I say no??  21 meals total.  Goal failed.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, brown sugar & blueberries = 261 calories
     Lunch: veggie wrap w/fruit salad = 354 calories
     Dinner: cheeseburger on a sandwich thin = 546 calories
     Snacks: Quaker pomegranate/blueberry fiber crisps = 55 calories
     Totals: 2109 burned - 1216 eaten = 893 total burned, 16 days total.  Goal failed.
I got my 2nd farm basket delivery!  It contains Green Bell Peppers, Jersey Tomatoes, Bok Choi, Cucumbers, Cilantro, Zucchini, Baby Arugula, Basil, Blueberries & Bunched Kale.  I'm pretty excited to try more new recipes this weekend!
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  Nicole, Joe & I gave C25K W5D1 another shot around 8pm.  It's way easier when there's little to no humidity and you haven't just done a workout.  I was super proud of Nicole, she's going to be running races with me in no time!  986 minutes total.  Goal failed.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  My new fitbit came in!  I obviously don't have accurate information for the entire day but I did manage to get in 5404 steps from 6pm-bedtime.  21 days total.  Goal failed.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  When I got home from work I went to Nicole's to visit for a while before our "run" so I didn't spend a lot of time in the house.  Jack was a big fan of my flats and it was just too cute not to take a picture of!  He'll probably hate me when he's older for this...  I did manage to clean up the kitchen some though between dinner & bedtime.  18 days total.  Goal failed.
As you can see I managed to fail every single one of my goals this month, lol.  I'm not super concerned about it because I feel really good about my health & activity level (ok I could stand to work out a little more).  I've decided to keep my goals pretty much the same for July, maybe require a little less cleaning because the house is staying pretty clean and a little less exercise because I'm doing so much walking.

But, yay!  I'm up to date on my blogging again!  Just in time to fall behind for the weekend...I swear I'll try to post regularly over the holiday!  I don't have much planned so maybe I can actually pull it off...

No comments:

Post a Comment