7/29/2011

sushi & pad thai & wine oh my!

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  It was finally Thursday!  Time for our double sushi date with Carol & Chris!  Yes, this does make my goal of 20 meals out a complete, and the possibility of my not eating out this weekend is slim but YAY for sushi being delicious!  20 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: granola bar & orange = 259 calories
     Lunch: peach, 100 calorie snack, greek yogurt = 268 calories
     Dinner: chicken pad thai, lion king maki, white wine = 771 calories
     Snacks: cheddar rice cakes = 70 calories
     Totals: 2224 burned - 1368 eaten = -856 total burned, 19 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  Our schedule for Thursday was pretty packed and I wasn't sure I was going to get a workout in.  I had an doctor's appointment at 3:45 which meant I needed to leave work early which meant I was going into work early which meant I didn't have time for a 6am run.  I was hoping to squeeze in a quick 3 miles between the doctor and dinner but I ended up being there for almost an hour and a half.  By the time I got home we only had about an hour before we had to leave for dinner and I was ready to blow it off because it would be too tight for a run & shower but Joe pushed me to do it and I'm do glad he did.  I was a little whiny because my calf and foot were sore from step the night before but I pushed through and even had a halfway decent finish time for an easy, short training run.  I really do need to get in the habit of pushing myself harder, I can run faster when I apply myself.  829 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I was bummed to see I still needed 2000 steps after our run.  I only added about 500 at dinner so when we got home it was time to wander the yard and sidewalk out front.  It didn't take too long which was helpful since I was absolutely exhausted and fell asleep within seconds of my head hitting the pillow (the benedryl I took for my heat rash probably helped as well though).  10672 steps.  23 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I didn't do any major cleaning because I just wasn't home and awake for very long.  15 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment