I got a random text message from Nicole on Wednesday morning asking what colors compliment orange. Now this would already normally be a weird question but it was even stranger because of what I was wearing. I asked if she was stalking me then sent this picture of myself to her. I thought it was kind of cute so I'm showing it to all of you, lol. The funniest part is that it was seriously a really orange day, I mean this is my car and I've recently switched to an orange water cup for work...
1. Eat out less then 20 meals: I met my friend Kat for dinner at The Continental & bikini shopping on Wednesday night. That's right, bikini shopping. That past Sunday on the beach she had reprimanded me for wearing a tankini and demanded we hit the Victoria's Secret at The Pier Shops at Caesars. I in turn, demanded there be alcohol before said shopping. 20 meals total.
We shared a Continental Salad with Chicken & Mahi Mahi Tacos, both were delightful.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes: I only worked out if you consider speed shopping exercise. By the time we finished dinner & walked down to the store they were closing in 8 minutes! Luckily there were a lot of other shoppers there so we grabbed whatever we could and hit the dressing room before they could kick us out. 934 minutes total.
I was pleasantly surprised. I really thought I was going to be totally revolted by my reflection in a bikini but it wasn't that bad. And Kat kept pointing out that I have great boobs which didn't hurt. I also ordered a couple of fuller coverage bottoms just in case I'm feeling modest this weekend... No pictures of me in them exist, but if you're lucky maybe I'll have a few after this upcoming holiday weekend.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: Stupid broken fitbit. ? steps. 21 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work: I was out of the house from 8am-10pm, no time for cleaning. 17 days total