7/01/2011

Bikinis?!?!?

I got a random text message from Nicole on Wednesday morning asking what colors compliment orange.  Now this would already normally be a weird question but it was even stranger because of what I was wearing.  I asked if she was stalking me then sent this picture of myself to her.  I thought it was kind of cute so I'm showing it to all of you, lol.  The funniest part is that it was seriously a really orange day, I mean this is my car and I've recently switched to an orange water cup for work...
1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I met my friend Kat for dinner at The Continental & bikini shopping on Wednesday night.  That's right, bikini shopping.  That past Sunday on the beach she had reprimanded me for wearing a tankini and demanded we hit the Victoria's Secret at The Pier Shops at Caesars.  I in turn, demanded there be alcohol before said shopping.  20 meals total.
We shared a Continental Salad with Chicken & Mahi Mahi Tacos, both were delightful.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: bacon, egg, tomato & laughing cow on a sandwich thin = 309 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, orange & smartfood = 302 calories
     Dinner: salad w/chicken, mahi mahi taco & pomegranate martini = 890 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: ? burned - 1501 eaten = ? total burned, 15 days total 
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I only worked out if you consider speed shopping exercise.  By the time we finished dinner & walked down to the store they were closing in 8 minutes!  Luckily there were a lot of other shoppers there so we grabbed whatever we could and hit the dressing room before they could kick us out.  934 minutes total. 
I was pleasantly surprised.  I really thought I was going to be totally revolted by my reflection in a bikini but it wasn't that bad.  And Kat kept pointing out that I have great boobs which didn't hurt.  I also ordered a couple of fuller coverage bottoms just in case I'm feeling modest this weekend...  No pictures of me in them exist, but if you're lucky maybe I'll have a few after this upcoming holiday weekend.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  Stupid broken fitbit.  ? steps.  21 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I was out of the house from 8am-10pm, no time for cleaning.  17 days total

No comments:

Post a Comment