7/19/2011

fail blogger

Even though I accomplished all my goals for the day I'm feeling like a super failure because I took ZERO pictures.  I couldn't believe it when I hooked my phone up this morning and there were no new pictures at all.  Sorry!

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  There was a slight possibility that we'd be having dinner at The Library but I stayed strong and had leftovers instead.  14 total meals out.

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: fruit smoothie = 156 calories
     Lunch: orange, cheez-its & greek yogurt = 299 calories
     Dinner: hamburger helper w/broccoli = 353 calories
     Snacks: frosted mini-wheats, cheddar rice cakes, skittles & twizzlers = 315 calories (I did a lot of snacking trying to fill up my calories but just couldn't get to 1200 for some reason.  I am glad to finally finish off my movie candy so it's not staring at me begging me to eat it anymore though.)
     Totals: 2280 burned - 1123 eaten = -1157 total burned, 11 days total.

3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I have been putting off the "long" training runs for my 5 mile race in August.  It's so funny to think of them as long when I was doing 8, 9 & 10 miles during the winter!  Anyway, I made Joe promise to do 4 miles with me on Monday night and he stuck to his word but I just wasn't feeling it.  I think it's because we've been doing shorter faster runs lately and I was scared of keeping up that pace for a longer distance.  When I whined to Joe about it he said no sweat we could just run slower.  I have to say once we got moving I felt great, and we weren't even moving that slowly!  464 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I easily conquered my steps again on Monday, a "longer" run will almost always do it for me.  11203 steps.  14 days total.  
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Even though I passed on dinner at The Library, Joe still decided to meet his friend for a few drinks after our run.  I spent my time wisely, playing on facebook.  I also did 3 loads of laundry and cleaned up the downstairs :-)  12 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment