1. Eat out less then 20 meals: I'm pretty proud to say I didn't eat out on Friday. Because seriously, wait until you guys see what I did on Saturday... 15 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: Friday didn't start out so great exercise wise, we skipped our 6am run because it was crazy hot & humid, 85 degrees at 6am! I really wanted to make up the 2 mile run so I packed a gym bag. Some time in the late afternoon I got an email from Kat asking if we were interested in going out to Atlantic City that night. I was kind of interested in going but knew that would lead to drinking and all its empty calories so I made the big girl choice to not only do my 2 mile run on a treadmill but to also take group power, by myself (Christina & Joanne had a birthday party to attend)! 680 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: Steps were no sweat what with my run and then all the walking around the casinos. 12671 steps. 18 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work: I didn't have a lot of time for cleaning once I made the decision to go out. By the time I got home from the gym it was almost 7:30 and Mark/Kat were picking me up around 9pm to go out. I jumped in the shower, made a quick sandwich for dinner and was back out the door. 12 days total.
We started the evening at the Racebook at Borgata, it's by no means a fancy bar, smoking is allowed (yuck) and it's pretty much full of dirty old men, but they have 3 big screens full of horse races running and all you have to do is place a $2 bet and they give you a drink ticket; you then take said drink ticket to the bar for top shelf drinks, hello, awesome deal! This was my first time there but I'm sure it won't be my last, Joe's going to love this place (he wasn't able to join us because he was helping a friend move after work and by the time he got home we were already out).
Kat and I would pick a few horses depending on which names we liked, Mark would buy the tickets, we'd get drinks, watch the race then repeat the process when our drinks were empty. It was so much fun!
After a little while we got the call from Shana & Bill that they had finally arrived at the Tropicana. They were excited to go to A Dam Good Sports Bar because they have $5 40s. This is great for the guys because they get a lot of beer for a low price but we vodka drinking ladies end up paying more. Luckily we'd already knocked back a few at the Racebook so we didn't mind sipping slowly.
We hung out for a few hours then headed for food (more on that on Saturday's post since technically we're now in to Saturday morning not Friday night). I made sure to write Joe a message on the bathroom wall, take a picture & text it to him before we left. Seriously more places should have chalkboard walls...maybe I can convince Joe to let me paint one of the office walls?!?!