7/21/2011

a bad day = wine

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I didn't eat out again on Wednesday!  I did have some Rita's when I went for a walk with Nicole but it's not a meal so it doesn't count :-)  14 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: fruit smoothie (strawberry banana, my best one yet!) = 201 calories
     Lunch: apple, grapefruit, greek yogurt & 100 calorie grahams = 336 calories
     Dinner: frosted mini wheats & a peach = 258 calories
     Snacks: m&m's, tangerine/vanilla gelati & red wine = 491 calories
     Totals: 2682 burned - 1286 eaten = -1396 total burned, 13 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I worked out twice on Wednesday!  Joe and I started with a 2 mile run at 6am.  It went well even though it was crazy humid.  I've asked Joe not to push me quite as hard to go faster, it was really making me start to hate our runs.  I know it's better for me to try to run faster but when it's so hot I get discouraged.
Later on that evening I headed to step class at the gym.  It was just as confusing as I remember but I was dripping sweat when I left as usual which is all I need to keep going back.  Of course now that I'm starting to get a hang of the routine the instructor is going to switch things up in a few weeks so I'll be totally lost again!  598 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  It's so funny how some days I try so hard to get all my steps in and others I blow them out of the water.  By the time I got to work I was over 5000, by the time I got to the gym I was at 7000 and by the time I went to bed I was at 16596 steps.  16 days total. 
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I didn't have the most fantastic day at work and I'm so happy that I have great friends to help cheer me up.  Kat emailed & called me during the day to help me power through which was extra nice since she knows the politics of things around my company.  Nicole showed up at my house when I got home from the gym and offered to go to Rita's for a snack & gossip.  And Joe had a bottle of wine ready for me when I sat down to relax on the couch.  Needless to say I didn't worry myself with cleaning the house that night.  12 days total.
I never drink anymore (too many calories) so one glass is all it takes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment