Wednesday didn't go nearly the way I had planned. My plan had been to come home from work, eat left overs for dinner, go for a run with Joe and/or Nicole then call it a night early. Things changed (some may say for the better depending on how you look at) when Kat asked if I could pick her up at the train station around 6pm. She and her fiance have been sharing a car while his jeep is in the shop and he had a class and couldn't pick her up. Joe ended up getting stuck at work so she suggested we go for a run too. We stopped at her house to change and were surprised to find that she was locked out! After a few frantic calls to Mark and a couple of attempts at breaking & entering we gave up headed to my house.
1. Eat out less then 20 meals: As a thanks for driving Kat around & entertaining her, Mark bought us dinner. We went to Baia in Somers Point and split a few different meals. 5 total meals out.
We started with the Chopped Greens, Tomato, Gorgonzola, Cucumber & Honeyed Pistachios With Champagne Vinaigrette
Followed by the Gorgonzola, Roasted Tomato & Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushroom.
And finally the Grilled Rare Tuna, Braised Spinach, Lobster Ravioli, Balsamic Tomatoes & Spiced Virgin Oil.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: Our run went out the window when Kat couldn't get in the house and I was so proud of myself for packing a bag so that I'd be prepared! 71 minutes total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: Spending the evening at a bar was definitely fun but didn't do anything for my steps. By the time we got home it was almost 10pm and Joe was exhausted from work so there was no convincing him to walk with me. 5147 steps. 3 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work: I didn't get a chance to clean with all of the spur of the moment plans. 4 days total.