7/26/2011

"please feel free to stop back for some water ice on your way out"

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I knew there was a pretty good chance I'd be eating out on Monday night.  I had an event for work until 6pm that was out in Hammonton and since Kat works out that way we tossed around the idea of grabbing dinner afterward We decided to head over to the Maplewood, they really do have the best homemade spaghetti!  19 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: fruit smoothie = 163 calories
     Lunch: granola bar, an orange & greek yogurt = 379 calories
     Dinner: salad, bread and shrimp & broccoli over pasta with garlic & oil = 507 calories
     Snacks: 2 crab bites = 106 calories
     Totals: 1964 burned - 1155 eaten = -809 total burned, 16 days total.
 3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I knew getting a work out in was going to be tough because I wasn't going to get home until almost 8pm.  I was volunteering with the marketing department at the community opening of our new Hammonton Health Park location.  I was deemed water ice gestapo; because the facility is brand new we wanted to be sure that guests enjoyed their free treat outdoors.  I was in charge of politely reminding them to come back and visit the cart after their tour.
It was kind of neat to see all the little promotional items I buy in action.  The new building is absolutely beautiful and hopefully going to help the community stay healthy.  Too bad it didn't help me stay healthy though; I wasn't able to squeeze in a workout :-(  713 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I had hoped to get all of my steps in while wandering around the event but I guess even my best efforts at pacing weren't enough.  And of course it started raining on my way home so going for a run or walk was pretty much out of the question.  I decided it was ok to let one night go since I had 2 cheat days left for the month.  I just have to make sure to get them the rest of the week!  6175 steps.  20 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Joe and I got home at about the same time but he hadn't had dinner yet.  Since some friends of ours were over at The Crab Trap's deck bar so we decided to meet them, good company & a quick dinner for Joe.  The only downside of this plan was that I didn't spend any time at home and awake all day so I didn't clean.  13 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment