7/25/2011

couch & tv...how I love thee

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I spent the majority of Sunday at home by myself, after all the excitement on Friday & Saturday I really needed some down time.  Joe went to work so I was on my own for breakfast and lunch, it was easy to just eat whatever was around the house.  Dinner was a different story, I had been craving chinese all week so we decided to get some.  18 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/almond milk, banana & brown sugar = 290 calories
     Lunch: turkey & swiss on a sandwich thin = 265 calories
     Dinner: chicken with broccoli, cheese wontons, sticky rice & an egg roll = 651 calories
     Snacks: cheddar popchips (my new favorite thing), mini baybel light, oatmeal cookie/blueberry ice cream sandwich = 288 calories
     Totals: 2114 burned - 1494 eaten = -620 total burned, 15 days total.
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I had hoped to go for a run when Joe got home from work but we got hit with an early evening thunderstorm and by the time it passed we were short on time for a work out and dinner.  So we decided to ride our bikes to pick up the chinese food, ingenious!  It only took about a half an hour as it's just under 6 miles round trip.  713 minutes total. 
I stopped to check out our eggplant on the way to get my bike.  So excited it's getting bigger!  Can't wait to make dinner out of you!  And I had to take a picture of Joe riding home carrying our dinner, the smiley face was staring at me the whole way home.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  This was a hard day for steps!  I needed close to 6000 when Joe got home from work because I spent the majority of my day on the couch cleaning out the DVR; I watched Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids for the first time...wow.  The bike ride got me close to 2000 then after dinner we wandered over to ShopRite but I was still 2000 short at 10pm and so ready for bed.  I used my laundry method to get another 1000 then marched in place while checking facebook.  Joe got tired of watching me march next to the bed so he suggested we wander around out back and look at the development of the plants, that did it!  10026 steps.  20 days total. 
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I definitely made up for all those days without cleaning on Sunday.  Not only did a do 4 loads of laundry, vacuum downstairs, clean the living room & kitchen but I also:
washed & brushed the cats,
and cleaned the upstairs carpet.  This was the first time Joe saw the Spot Bot in action, he was entranced.    13 days total.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how much the pictures of your cats in the tub make me smile. I swear, if you published a book of kitties in the shower, you'd make millions.

    ReplyDelete