6/30/2011

Catalina Mist

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  Joe & I love going out to breakfast together so we made sure to schedule that in for our big day off.  The bad thing is that we ended up eating dinner out too, we hadn't eaten much since breakfast and I was actually getting light headed so we grabbed Wendy's quickly. 18 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: egg whites, tomato & cheese on a bagel = 547 calories
     Lunch: 0 calories
     Dinner: chicken blt cobb salad & jr frosty = 740 calories
     Snacks: cheddar pretzels & popcorn = 215 calories
     Totals: ? burned - 1502 eaten = ? total burned, 15 days total 
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  We really had planned on exercising at some point but it just never panned out.  The whole day was kind of a mess, we wanted to go to the beach but it was cloudy then we stopped to see John's new house and Joe offered to help install some electrical so I went home to clean.  When we finally both got on the same page we decided to do some work in the yard.  I really wanted to paint something a bright color like I've seen on so many blogs so we picked up some sea foam green spray paint at the hardware store. 
I got to work sanding the varnish off the chair.  Let me tell you, I am not a fan of the hard work that goes into these projects.  I wanted to quit about 12 times because it just wasn't getting done fast enough for my liking. 
While I sanded & eventually painted, Joe was working on wiring up lighting for the yard.  It's super dark back there because we live on the marsh.  With all the entertaining we do we kept talking about how nice it would be to be able to use the whole yard instead of just the deck or area around the fire pit.
Eventually, I ran out of paint, who knew 1 can wouldn't be enough?  I ended up using 4 total!  I'm really happy with the final product but am not in any rush to work on the other matching chair anytime soon!  882 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  Stupid broken fitbit.  ? steps.  21 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I actually did get some cleaning done while Joe was helping John.  I emptied & reloaded the dishwasher, wiped down the counters and picked up around the living room.  Go me!  16 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment