7/07/2011

Happy Birthday Nicole!!

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  Tuesday was Nicole's 31st birthday!  We told her we were game for anything she wanted to do for dinner and she's such a good friend that she double checked that I wouldn't mind using one of my meals out.  I assured her it was worth it, and then she chose the Bonefish Grill for dinner.  4 total meals out.
They have the best appetizers!  We order 4 different options, 2 salads, 2 soups & 4 side dishes to share.  Everything was delicious!
Joe made sure to pick up an ice cream cake on his way home from work to surprise her with at the end of the meal.  I think she knew one was coming but maybe at home...I love embarrassing people at restaurants!
Jack thoroughly enjoyed his ice cream, it's so nice of Carvel to use blue icing.

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, brown sugar & banana = 310 calories
     Lunch: peach, greek yogurt & smartfood = 258 calories
     Dinner: small tastes of crab corn chowder, caesar salad, ahi tuna, bang bang shrimp, bread, mussels josephine, mashed potato, saucy shrimp & ice cream cake = 951 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2333 burned - 1519 eaten = 814 total burned, 3 days total.

3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I knew I needed to get a work out in and Joe agreed to go for a run with me after dinner so we didn't have any alcohol at the restaurant.  We were finally feeling good & digested around 9pm so we headed out for a quick 2 mile run.  It was super humid and we were both dripping by the time we got home but it felt good to burn a little after such a big meal.  71 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I would have thought that our run would have been enough to get my steps but it wasn't.  I spent about a half hour folding and putting away laundry piece by piece around 11pm trying to knock the steps out.  Joe even fell asleep waiting for me to finish!  10029 steps.  3 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  We spent some time cleaning up the kitchen before going out to dinner and then I did all that laundry before going to bed.  4 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment