7/21/2011

running in the rain

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I didn't eat out at all on Tuesday but Joe did make a beautiful dinner for us.  He's been burdened with a ridiculous amount of time off he needs to use so on top of our vacation in August he's taking a week in September and a few days here and there.  It's so totally not fair but at least I get delicious meals like pot roast with basil mashed potatoes!  14 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: bacon, egg, tomato & laughing cow on a sandwich thin = 310 calories
     Lunch: hamburger helper w/broccoli = 353 calories
     Dinner: pot roast, green beans & mashed potato (+ a little piece of salmon) = 478 calories
     Snacks: frosted mini-wheats and m&m's = 252 calories
     Totals: 2157 burned - 1393 eaten = -764 total burned, 12 days total. 
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  I almost didn't get to work out but for my good buddy Nicole.  We had been meaning to do her C25K workout but the weather was really iffy.  We finally just decided to go for and ended up getting rained on!  Not to mention the thunder & lightning we watched as we started out.  She's a great friend for joining me!  516 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  Thanks to Nicole I managed to get them all.  We even wandered over towards ShopRite after our run because we were having such a nice time chatting.  We walked past Rita's and I guess Jack thought we were going to stop, when we didn't he had a mini meltdown; it was sad & funny all at the same time.  10415 steps.  15 days total. 
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I honestly can't remember if I cleaned up or not so I'm going with not.  12 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment