1. Eat out less then 20 meals: We didn't eat out at all on Wednesday, go us! 9 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
I seriously could not get enough calories on Wednesday. I was just forcing food in my mouth around 9pm because I hadn't even consumed 1000 calories! I think it's all the fruit I'm eating, it's super low calorie and fills me up. Before anyone gets preachy about my needing protein & fiber & blah blah blah, I know but I just wasn't feeling anything last night. I could have very easily had some ice cream or something but I'm already unhappy with how much I've been indulging so I was trying for something slightly healthier and it wasn't working out.
A little follow up on my almond milk. I'm not a big milk drinker, usually I cook with it or I have it with cereal or protein shakes so I can't really vouch for the flavor on it's own but I'm a fan so far. It's 60 calories less then 1% milk per cup and if I can't tell the difference I'm all about changing it up. I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to get Joe on board but as long as it stays reasonably priced I'm hoping he'll keep picking it up for me. You know, I just realized that my calories are even lower because the hamburger helper box assumes ground beef & milk not ground turkey and almond milk. Crap, I'm even lower then I thought!
3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes: I went to step class! As much as it pains me to workout inside when the weather is nice I do need to start going to a few classes a week to broaden my workout range (not to mention taking advantage of the membership I pay for each month). I was absolutely dripping when I left and it was great to be able to joke around with Christina again! 286 minutes total.
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days: I was concerned because I only had 3000ish steps when I headed to the gym. Apparently they call it step class for a reason though because I came out of there up over 8000! By the time I changed out of my gym clothes & folded a load or two of laundry I was done. 10109 steps. 10 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work: I cleaned my kitchen for what felt like the 80th time this week before going to the gym. Then Joe and I worked on folding 2ish loads of laundry before going to bed. 8 days total.