7/29/2011

burrito or leftovers is tough choice

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  I didn't order in or go out again on Wednesday.  Although I had a few temptations.  I stopped at Genuardi's on the way to work to pick up a birthday cake for our VP & another of my coworkers; while I was there I saw these pre-made salads that look so fresh and delicious (sorry I almost took a picture but didn't).  They had about 300-400 calories depending on the ingredients and seriously I almost picked a couple up even though I had my lunch already packed in the car.  I know where I'm going the next time I need a quick meal!  Then Brittany & Shannon decided to go to Taco Bell at lunch time; it was all I could do not to have them grab me a burrito.  I even used the excuse that I didn't have enough meals left for the month; Brittany told me to borrow from August, lol.  19 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: fruit smoothie = 183 calories
     Lunch: leftover turkey meatloaf w/broccoli & a piece of cake = 617 calories
     Dinner: leftover spaghetti with shrimp & broccoli = 327 calories
     Snacks: cheddar rice cakes = 70 calories
     Totals: 2422 burned - 1197 eaten = -1225 total burned, 18 days total.

3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  The weather was absolutely beautiful on Wednesday and I had hoped to do a lot of activity outside.  But somehow I ended up doing none, lol.  I didn't push Joe very hard to get out of bed for our 6am run and was bummed about it; he told me in the future to just get up and get ready he'll follow suit.  We quickly discussed running when he got home that night but decided against it since he was already working a 10 hour day.  Instead I met Christina & Joanne for step.  It was a great workout as always!  796 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  My steps were super easy to get.  By the time I finished my class I was already over 10,000.  Then I met up across the street with Nicole & Joe as they were walking back from Rita's & the gym respectively.  12017 steps.  22 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher before going to the gym as well as bringing a bunch of junk upstairs and putting some clothes away.  15 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment