7/27/2011

i'm so itchy

1. Eat out less then 20 meals:  We are planning on meeting our friends for sushi on Thursday night to discuss all the fun things there are to do in Utah (3ish weeks until my trip!) so that will get me to 20 meals.  In a dream world that would mean I won't be eating out anymore this week but let's be real, I'll probably go over again this month.  Anyway, I managed to cook on Monday night keeping things safe for now.  Mmmmm turkey meatloaf stuffed with cheese...19 total meals out.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: fruit smoothie = 203 calories
     Lunch: cantaloupe, 100 calorie cookies, apple, peach & babybel light = 297 calories
     Dinner: turkey meatloaf, mozzarella cheese, broccoli & basil mashed potato = 533 calories
     Snacks: frosted mini wheats & 2oz pot roast = 171 calories
     Totals: 2342 burned - 1204 eaten = -1138 total burned, 17 days total.

3. Complete 1250 fitness minutes:  Joe and I actually managed to get our butts out of bed at 6am to go for a run!  We just did a quick 2 miles because it was pretty humid.  I had planned on doing C25K with Nicole but we somehow miscommunicated & ran out of time.  736 minutes total. 
4. Walk at least 10,000 steps for 25 days:  I did a lot of walking on Tuesday.  By the time I got to work I was already up over 5000 steps because of our run!  Now, this may be TMI but maybe some of you have this same issue.  I have what I think is heat rash that I think I got from working out in this crazy hot/humid weather (which is why I've been trying to take it a little easy lately).  That's not a picture of me but that's basically what the skin looks like right under my boobs.  I googled it and it turns out it's pretty common for people that work out a lot in hot weather to get it.  So my first trek was to CVS to get this powder that my dad's girlfriend swears by.  They keep it behind the pharmacy counter...weird.
I came home, made dinner & watched a little tv.  I was waiting to hear from Nicole about going for a run (and apparently she was also waiting to hear from me).  Finally we got on the same page and she was looking to escape the house so we walked over to ShopRite.  There's a reason Joe does our grocery shopping, not just because it's his budgetary responsibility, I can not be trusted around snack food on sale.  I came home with two bags of popchips (salt & vinegar and sour cream & onion) and two bags of Quaker rice snacks (ranch and cheddar) but all of $7!  Why yes those are strawberry marshmallows behind everything.  I'm super excited to try s'mores with them.
Anyway, I ended up way over on steps by the time I went to bed.  12872 steps.  21 days total.
5. At least 20 days with 30 minutes of house work:  While I didn't do any crazy intense cleaning I did organize the pantry while dinner was cooking.  I also brought a bunch of shoes upstairs...  14 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment