5/31/2011

What a Weekend!

I'm trying to figure out the best way to sum up the last 4 days.  My goals pretty much went flying out the window, mostly because of my broken fitbit.  Do you know how hard it is to calculate calories on days without scheduled activities when you're not wearing a pedometer?  It's hard!  In reality I don't think I did that bad but because I don't have any real way to calculate the numbers it looks super scary!  Here are the basics for my goal review...


1. Eat out less then 25 meals:
Friday: Joe was off on Friday but ran out of time to make dinner so we had Wendy's.
Saturday: I stopped for breakfast at McDonald's with my mom while we were out looking for lawn chairs at yard sales.
Sunday: Since I had already failed my goal I wasn't super concerned about eating at home anymore so Joe & I went out for breakfast across the street.
Monday: I went to Monday Nitro with Joe & Tim at the Library.
 Goal total for the weekend: 4 meals out = 28 meals total, goal failed.

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
Friday:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, brown sugar & banana = 310 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, fuji apple & smartfood = 331 calories
     Dinner: Chicken BLT Cobb Salad = 570 calories
     Snacks: Jr Chocolate Frosty = 170 calories
     Totals: 2179 burned - 1381 eaten = 798 total burned, 17 days total
Saturday:
     Breakfast: egg mcmuffin & yogurt parfait = 460 calories
     Lunch: 5 chicken mcnuggets = 238 calories
     Dinner: hot dog wrapped in proscuitto with aged provolone & cheddar/sour cream chips = 548 calories
     Snacks: smores & ice cream sandwiches = 510 calories
     Totals: ???? burned - 1756 eaten = ??? total burned, 17 days total
Sunday:
     Breakfast: tomato, onion & cheese egg white omelet with home fries and rye toast = 595 calories
     Lunch: 0 calories
     Dinner: cheeseburger, potato salad, coleslaw, pasta salad, merlot = 1018 calories
     Snacks: smores & ice cream sandwiches = 510 calories
     Totals: ???? burned - 2123 eaten = ??? total burned, 17 days total
Monday:
     Breakfast: cereal bar = 130 calories
     Lunch: ham & cheese sandwich, fuji apple & G2 = 464 calories
     Dinner: 1/2 patty melt, 2 potato skins, 3 scallops wrapped in bacon = 808 calories
     Snacks: ice cream sandwiches = 353 calories
     Totals: ???? burned - 1755 eaten = ??? total burned, 17 days total

As you can see I really don't know what my burn was most of the weekend.  I did a lot of walking but it's hard to know what I burned without my fitbit.  Luckily it shipped on Friday so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow (fingers crossed).  June is a new month :-)

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes: 
Friday:  I went to group power at the gym with Christina & Joanne.
Saturday: I didn't do any formal exercise but there was a lot of walking at the mall while shopping for a new bathing suit & all over the house/yard during our BBQ.
Sunday: Another day without formal exercise.  I did a lot of housework which I know burns calories though.
Monday: Nicole, Christina & I went for week 1 day 3 of their C25K program.  We made sure to head out early but it got hot fast and we were all dripping by the time we got home.
1195 minutes total.  Doesn't look like I'm making it to 1500 this month...

4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  Friday - check, Saturday - check, Sunday - nope, Monday - check, 27 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  We did a lot of entertaining over the weekend so I was always straightening up.  I also spent most of the day Sunday doing laundry so I'm counting 2 of 4 days.  20 days total.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poo, I was hoping for a real weekend update ;) You are doing great though! Putting in the effort is the major first step!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete