5/09/2011

Goal Progress 5/6

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  Sometime Friday afternoon Joe asked me what was planned for dinner, I let him know I was thinking leftovers.  Then he offered to bring home something delicious...around 8pm he walked in the door with this box full of different types of pizza.  4 total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal with milk, banana & brown sugar = 325 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, pineapple & smartfood = 389 calories
     Dinner: small pieces of different kinds of pizza = 600 calories
     Snacks: skinny cow ice cream sandwich = 150 calories
     Totals: 2236 burned - 1474 eaten = 762 total burned, 6 days total

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I went to group power at the gym.  I hadn't been in a while and my muscles were definitely feeling it over the weekend!  270 minutes total.

4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  Had it done before I even left work.  6 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I cleaned up the kitchen & living room when I got home from the gym.  5 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment