5/17/2011

Goal Progress 5/13

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  We were celebrating Jessica's 30th Birthday at Steve & Cookie's on Friday night.  It was delicious as always.  Sorry about the blurry picture, my phone was set on night which is always hard to control & I'd had a drink at the bar which didn't help my steadiness any...  9 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, banana & brown sugar = 310 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, strawberries & smartfood = 289 calories
     Dinner: vodka/club soda, lobster mac n cheese & halibut w/arugula salad  = 756 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2246 burned - 1355 eaten = 891 total burned, 10 days total 

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I passed on the gym because I thought time would be too tight with our dinner reservation.  Plus I'd already burned some calories volunteering in the park that morning (post on that to come).  467 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  thankfully I knocked it out early which I think kept me from being hungover on Saturday.  14 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Since I didn't go to the gym I had some free time clean up around the house.  Good thing I did too because we were so busy all weekend that we barely had time to clean ourselves, lol.  8 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment