5/27/2011

Goal Progress 5/26

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  I'm bound to go over because I don't see how I'm going to make it through the holiday weekend without eating out more then once but so far I'm holding strong.  24 meals total.

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, brown sugar & banana = 310 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, fuji apple & smartfood = 331 calories
     Dinner: turkey meatloaf, mashed potato & spinach = 462 calories
     Snacks: the candy dish on my desk now has m&m's (bad idea) = 180 calories
     Totals: 2085 burned - 1283 eaten = 802 total burned, 16 days total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  It was time for day 2 of Nicole's C25K training.  I know we waited almost a week in between but it was a busy week!  We're definitely running twice over the weekend so that will catch things up.  Plus I just registered for another 5K in July so I really have to keep the running going.  1087 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  Didn't finish at work but knocked it out with dinner.  24 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I cleaned up the kitchen while making dinner & unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher.  18 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment