5/10/2011

Goal Progress 5/9

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  Joe had Monday off from work but didn't take anything out for dinner so we went to The Library for "Monday Nitro".  7 total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: bacon, tomato, egg & laughing cow on a sandwich thin = 329 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, an orange & smartfood = 302 calories
     Dinner: salad, 2 mozzarella sticks, 2 scallops wrapped in bacon & 2 stuffed mushrooms = 647 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2245 burned - 1278 eaten = 967 total burned, 7 days total 
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I FINALLY convinced Joe to pick up a bike from his parents house!  We went for an hour (9 mile) ride!  I was pretty excited about having another form of outdoor exercise available until I learned how few calories are burned bike riding, grrrrrrr.  362 minutes total.
Joe made fun of me for wearing a helmet but considering how accident prone I've been lately there was no way I was heading out without it.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  I had a meeting in the afternoon at work so I didn't finish all my water before I got home.  But I only drank water at the bar to make sure I got it all in.  9 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I wasn't home long enough to clean anything.  I went straight from work to the bike ride, from the bike ride to dinner and then from dinner to bed.  6 days total.

1 comment:

  1. You need to go for a bike ride with me where you are on busy roads, terriified for your life half the time. You'll burn a lot more calories. Lol. But I don't think you'd ever go with me again!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete