5/09/2011

Goal Progress 5/8

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  I was extremely hungover on Sunday morning.  The thought of food was not appealing but I knew I had to eat something if I wanted to feel better.  What's better for a hangover then grease?  Joe ran across the street and came back with breakfast sandwiches for us.  6 total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: bagel with pork roll, egg & cheese = 676 calories
     Lunch: 0 calories
     Dinner: dates wrapped in bacon, tortilla chips, guacamole, steak, potatoes, pasta salad & grilled vegetables = 1281 calories
     Snacks: small bag in salt & vinegar chips = 150 calories
     Totals: 1916 burned - 2107 eaten = +191 total burned, 6 days total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I did not work out at all, it was my scheduled day off from exercise.  But I don't think my body could have handled the beating anyway and I can't imagine how badly the vodka coming out of my pores would have smelled, lol.  302 minutes total.

4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  I had way more then 64oz just trying to rehydrate from the night of partying.  I also got this cute water bottle for use on the weekends, it's 25oz so 3 of them will be plenty.  8 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I didn't do any cleaning.  I put a load of laundry in but that's about it.  6 days total.

As you can see the weekend was pretty much a disaster in terms of eating.  I really didn't intend for it to go that way but I guess that's what happens when there's a lot of celebrating going on.  I'm going to get back on track this week and try to be better next weekend, although I have the gala & Janey's rehearsal dinner so it made be harder then I think... 

Also, here are a few shots we took at my sister's house after Mother's Day dinner; I had to take a picture of my tab's screen with my phone because I could get them to download for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment