I'm planning two photo heavy posts about my weekend but they'll have to wait until tomorrow because I almost forgot that today is a new month! As I'm sure you all remember I quit my April goals because they were too broad for my liking. But I'm back on task for May, I've made myself five goals for this month. They're pretty similar to the type I was doing before but I'm hoping having the last month off will help me attack them with renewed vigor, lol.
1. Eat out less then 25 meals. If you look back through my food posts it's pretty obvious we do a lot of eating out. I think it will help my weight loss and my wallet to limit the number of times we go out to eat.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn. Only 10 more pounds until my goal!
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes. This may be a little more difficult now that I'm not training for anything but I plan to "help" Angela train for her bike race so that should help bump up my minutes...
4. Drink 64oz of water every day. I've been slacking on my water ever since the move at work and the weekends are really hard for me. So I'm hoping that being accountable to this blog & you all will be enough motivation to get it done.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work. Joe takes such great care of our home, I'm definitely the one that slacks off when it comes to cleaning up. In an effort to be a more helpful partner and cut down on the number of "big cleans" we have to do I'm planning to spend a half hour each day picking up or vacuuming or something.