5/04/2011

Goal Progress 5/1

I'm really trying to be good about my May goals and while I don't really want to take pictures of everything I eat and chronicle my day minute by minute I need to post something to stay on track so let's see how this works...

1. Eat out less then 25 meals: 1 down, 24 to go.  We stopped for lunch on the way home from the race.  We were all hungry and after burning 1200 calories I felt like I could eat pretty much anything, including Five Guys...
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: Oatmeal w/banana = 310 calories
     Lunch: Little Cheeseburger & some fries = 755 calories
     Dinner: Leftover Chinese from Friday night = 244 calories
     Snacks: 2 GU packets during the race = 200 calories, 1 orange after the race = 62 calories and Nicole surprised me with cheesecake stuffed strawberries & fried bananas = 324 calories.
     Totals: 2852 burned - 1895 eaten = 957 total burned, 1 day total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  108 minutes of running!
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  I didn't drink anything before the race because I was worried about having to stop, but after we finished I knocked out at least 2 bottles of water.  Later in the afternoon my head started to hurt so I downed a few more and knocked out at least 64oz.


5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work.  Nope, nada, zilch, I spent the majority of my time on the couch when we got home.  Guess I'm using one of those free days already!

No comments:

Post a Comment