5/26/2011

Goal Progress 5/25

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  Almost used my last meal again because Joe wanted to ride our bikes to custard hut for $1 hot dogs.  Luckily I convinced him it would be better use of our time for him to go to the grocery store while I cooked pork chops.  24 meals total.

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, brown sugar & banana = 310 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, fuji apple & smartfood = 321 calories
     Dinner: pork chop, au gratin potato & broccoli = 621 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2176 burned - 1252 eaten = 924 total burned, 15 days total

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I like to go to step class on Wednesdays but the weather was so beautiful and Joe was out early from work so we decided to go for a run.  I haven't gone for full on run since Shirley Mae (2+ weeks ago) and I could tell.  It wasn't terrible, it only took like 32 minutes which is a great time but my legs were bitching and moaning all the way.  Definitely going to have to work more running into my workout schedule.  1027 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  Being back to my normal routine definitely helped, I had all my water down before I left work but still drank more at home.  23 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I was a woman on a mission when I got home from work.  First I picked up downstairs and then it was time to vacuum!  And then after our run I cleaned the kitchen while making dinner.  17 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment