5/24/2011

Goal Progress 5/20

I totally feel terrible that I haven't posted in 4 days but I was so busy this weekend that there was just no way I could sit and write.  I uploaded all the pictures & now have 6 posts working so you'll be sick of me soon enough :-) 

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  My mom took Friday off from work and asked if I wanted to meet her for lunch.  I usually don't get lunch dates with anyone but Joe so I jumped at the chance.  We met the same little diner I go to with Joe.  17 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: chocolate, peanut butter, banana protein shake = 385 calories
     Lunch: turkey club wrap = 527 calories
     Dinner: cheeseburger (we had our first BBQ of the season with the neighbors!) = 440 calories
     Snacks: 0 calories
     Totals: 2282 burned - 1352 eaten = 930 total burned, 14 days total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I finally made it back to the gym for group power!  It seems like weeks since I last took a class!  I mean I'm not complaining that the weather has been beautiful but sometimes you need a good indoor ass kicking.  753 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  check...  20 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I can't remember what exactly I did but I checked it off on my spreadsheet so it must be true...  14 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment