5/24/2011

Goal Progress 5/23

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  I was hung over Monday morning so Joe got us some breakfast sandwiches from across the street and then I met him at Taco Bell on his lunch break.  24 meals total.
 2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: bagel w/ham, egg & cheese = 590 calories
     Lunch: chicken burrito = 430 calories
     Dinner: fuji apple = 71 calories
     Snacks: Doritos = 150 calories
     Totals: 1906 burned - 1241 eaten = 665 total burned, 14 days total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I had good intentions of going to power or playing Just Dance 2 but the day off of work gods tricked me into taking the day off from the gym as well.  993 minutes total.

4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  I didn't get it in...I'm pretty disappointed.  It just goes to show you that a routine is super helpful.  21 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I definitely did some cleaning with all those hours at home though.  You can see some of the 4 loads of laundry I did behind Jack.  He was super excited to put the garter Joe caught on this head, lol.  15 days total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment