5/04/2011

Goal Progress 5/3

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  I managed to eat all 3 meals from my own fridge!  3 total, 22 to go.

2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal w/banana, milk & brown sugar = 325 calories
     Lunch: an orange (wasn't super hungry after that cupcake) = 62 calories
     Dinner: hamburger helper w/ground turkey & broccoli = 331 calories
     Snacks: Brittany got engaged over the weekend and made cupcakes to celebrate = 285 calories, Angela & I stopped for Starbucks after our run = 90 calories & Joe got me a mini blizzard on his way home from the bar = 285 calories
     Totals: 2294 burned - 1378 eaten = 916 total burned, 3 days total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  Angela & I went for a "run" after work.  I think I tried to come back too soon because my feet were really hurting.  We ended up doing a decent amount of walking.  150 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  This one is really easy for me when I'm at work because I just keep filling up my water cup.  3 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  I cleaned up the kitchen while I cooked dinner and chatted with Angela then unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher. 2 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment