5/25/2011

Goal Progress 5/24

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  It was a close call because we hadn't taken anything out for dinner; instead of ordering we decided to make breakfast for dinner since nothing had to be defrosted.  Now I still have one more meal to use.  24 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: oatmeal raisin bar & a glass of Trop 50 = 270 calories
     Lunch: greek yogurt, fuji apple & smartfood = 331 calories
     Dinner: breakfast wrap w/eggs, bacon, tomato & laughing cow = 545 calories
     Snacks: shortbread cookies = 100 calories
     Totals: 1913? burned - 1246 eaten = 667 total burned, 14 days total

3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I am so upset!  My fitbit is broken!  I had a very active day at work because I moved into my new office.  Around noon I checked to see my steps and it only registered the program version, after 3 tries it stopped displaying altogether.  I tried not to panic and just put it back on hoping everything would be fine when I synced it at home.  No such luck, the display hasn't turned on since :-(  I contacted the company but there auto-reply email says to wait 2 business days.  I'm wearing it today in hopes it's still somehow working...  I really don't know what I'm going to do, so much of my calorie burning is calculated with it...  993 minutes total.
 4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  Almost didn't make it, all that time spent running around work kept me from drinking.  I knocked out 2 bottles between 8-10pm, lol.  22 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Joe beat me home and did some cleaning so my normal jobs were taken care of.  I still managed to empty the dishwasher, put shoes away & picked things up here and there.  I'm not sure it totals 30 minutes but I'm satisfied.  16 days total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment