5/06/2011

Outfits of the Week 5/2-6

Another week down, this one went pretty quickly though because I took Monday off of work to recuperate from the race.  I weighed in and really thought I was going to hit the 130s but no luck, still at 140.2 :-(  Eh, there's always next week, it's about the enjoying the journey right?
Monday - I almost forgot to take a picture because I was off my normal schedule.  I remembered around 8pm and asked Nicole to take one while we were hanging out, making ice cream (post to come when we actually eat some).  dark blue barely boot jeans - Express (they're a 10 and almost too big but I tried on an 8 and they were too small...grrrrr), t-shirt - Pacific Sunwear, cardigan - Banana Republic Outlet (it's a small!).
Tuesday - back to work.  cardigan - Old Navy, printed top - The Limited, skinny black pants - The Gap, black peep toe flats - Piperlime (Steve Madden, I think)
Wednesday - I fell down the stairs only a few minutes before this shot & somehow still managed to look put together, lol.  cardigan - Old Navy, green tank, scarf & grey pants - The Limited, shoes - Naturalizer.
Thursday - I was all ready to go but when I looked at the pictures something was missing so I ran upstairs and added the scarf.  short sleeve blue sweater - Old Navy, cami - New York & Company, scarf - Van Huesen Outlet, brown pants - Ann Taylor Loft, shoes - Naturalizer.
Friday - I woke up in a great mood and wanted to wear something a little different.  purple sweater - The Limited (size small!), cami - New York & Company, necklace - Premier, black skinny jeans - Express, shoes - Piperlime (Hive & Honey).

No comments:

Post a Comment