1. Eat out less then 25 meals: Another day with no eating out! 7 meals total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
Breakfast: oatmeal w/milk, banana & brown sugar = 310 calories
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes: Wednesday is step day! I really enjoy taking the new step class at the gym and even though I'm not in love with it's 7pm time slot I still try to get there as often as possible. This time I wore my garmin so I could get an accurate reading of my heart rate/calories burned. 467 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day: check. 11 days total.
5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work: I didn't get 30 minutes in :-( I definitely cleaned up as I went through the house but it probably only totaled 15 minutes. 7 days total.