5/09/2011

Goal Progress 5/7

1. Eat out less then 25 meals:  After the Shirley Mae run we went to the Macedonian Grill in Brigantine.  We're hoping to plan mornings like this more often, it was great to get in a work out and social event before noon!  5 total.
2. At least 25 days with a 750+ calorie burn:
     Breakfast: orange & 1/2 a soft pretzel = 207 calories
     Lunch: egg white omelet with cheese, tomato & onion plus a side of home fries = 474 calories
     Dinner: bachelorette party snack including stromboli, bruschetta a cupcake and lots of vodka = 1218 calories
     Snacks: sugar-free peach/mango water ice & vanilla custard gelati = 290 calories
     Totals: 2693 burned - 2189 eaten = 504 total burned, 6 days total
3. Complete 1500 fitness minutes:  I did 32 minutes of running at the Shirley Mae race.  I also did a lot of walking.  Nicole & I walked about a mile to the grocery store, Rita's & the dry cleaner in the afternoon.  But then I forgot to put my fitbit back on for the bachelorette party, I'm super bummed that I'll never know how much I really did!  302 minutes total.
4. Drink 64oz of water every day:  I made sure to stay hydrated especially knowing that the race & alcohol at the bachelorette party would really dehydrate me.  7 days total.

5. At least 25 days with 30 minutes of house work:  Nicole & Jack helped me around the house after our walk.  We cleaned the entire downstairs, vacuuming and all!  It was so cute, Jack saw me wiping the floor so he got a tissue and "helped."  6 days total.

No comments:

Post a Comment