5/20/2011

Outfits of the Week 5/16-20

Another work week down and I've got a busy weekend ahead.  There should be lots of picture heavy posts next week what with the heart walk & wedding this weekend.  I took Monday off from work so hopefully I'll be able to blog some so I don't get too far behind, keep your fingers crossed for me :-)

Monday ~ we had a funeral for a good friend's dad.  Dress - Victoria's Secret & shoes - Naturalizer.
Tuesday ~ I wanted to brighten things up after all the black on Monday plus I had an appointment after work that I wanted to look nice, but not too nice for.  I always get lots of compliments when I wear this top :-)  Sweater & (too big) Pants - The Limited and shoes - Naturalizer.
Wednesday ~ I just got these shoes & really wanted to wear them so put everything together around them, lol.  Unfortunately they rubbed my feet pretty badly, anyone know how to soften up (fake) patent leather?  Cardigan - Banana Republic Outlet, necklace - Van Heusen Outlet, cami - NY & Company, pants - The Gap, shoes - Steve Madden via Macy's
Thursday ~ I'm really loving this one, I threw it together pretty quickly in the morning and it just works.  Cardigan - Old Navy, necklace - Premier, cami - NY & Company, pants - The Gap, shoes - Jessica Simpson via Macy's.
Friday ~ With the warmer weather I really wanted to wear cropped pants but now I'm thinking I should have worn higher shoes or a more fitted top with them...oh well.  Cardigan - Old Navy, cami - NY & Company, pants - The Limited via ebay, shoes - White Mountain via Piperlime.

No comments:

Post a Comment