11/20/2011

they're practically giving it away

I woke up a little hungover on Sunday.  That's what 3 glasses of wine will do to you!  Lucky for me we both overslept so Joe didn't have time to convince me to go for a run.  That would have been terrible!  I had plans to go outlet shopping with my sister later that morning so I took a quick shower, ate a pumpkin bagel with low fat cream cheese and popped a couple of Excedrin before heading out the door.  I was a super nice sister and drove to Brigantine to pick Shana up even though it was out of the way...

The outlets were having some pretty great sales.  My new favorite place on earth, Under Armor, was offering an additional 20% off clearance items!  You better believe I picked up some more workout gear!
Old Navy is doing an entire week of fabulous sales leading up to black Friday.  Sunday's special was 75% off adult sweaters, that made most of them under $10 each!  As you can see people were getting a little out of control so once we found the sizes we were looking for it was time to get out of there.
We hit about four stores in the three hours we were there.  We were both getting hungry and it was way past lunch time so we stopped for lunch on the way back to Shana's house.
The restaurant gives a small order of bruschetta while you look over the menu.  Pretty fancy for what's basically a pizza place.
Shana ordered two slices of pizza, one sausage and one plain.  I had eaten enough pizza the night before so I went with a panini, the Couzin Petey (roasted turkey breast paired with spinach & sun dried tomatoes, provolone, finished with basil mayo).  It was delicious, but huge!  I only ate half and that was more then enough.  
I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch watching tv and started uploading pictures for the last couple of blogs.  All of a sudden there were fire engines and cars blowing their horns driving slowly down my street, I went outside to check it out (along with all of my neighbors).  It turns out the local pee wee football team won their championship so they were celebrating.  Crazy people, I thought there was an accident or something!  Joe came home shortly thereafter and then John & Lou/Nicole/Jack came over to watch the Flyer's game.  We all hung out for a couple of hours but when Nicole left with Jack I headed upstairs to do some laundry and fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.
1. 1000 fitness minutes - nope = 0 minutes; 528 minutes total
2. 10,000 steps per day - 8216; 10 days total
3. 500 calorie burn - 322 breakfast + 642 lunch + 0 dinner + 380 snacks = 1344 - 1925 = -581; 11 days total
4. 2 classes per week (or 10 total) at the LifeCenter - nope; 3 classes total
5. Geocache 3x - nope; 2 trips
6. 30 minutes of cleaning a day - YES! laundry lots of laundry; 12 days total
7. Dinner & a movie date night 3x - nope; 2 total
8. Try one new food a week (or 4 total) - nope; 2 total

No comments:

Post a Comment