Yeah I am totally a blog failure. I did not take one picture yesterday. Well that's not true, Joe took my outfit picture but I have to save that for Friday. Seriously, I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of anything. I think it's because the camera on my phone sucks so badly that it's more hassle then it's worth because I have to take at least 3 shots to make sure I have one decent one. Hopefully when I get an iPhone that will be all but a distant memory. Since there are no pretty pictures to look at I will keep this brief so as not to bore you all to death.
Breakfast was my last Thomas' pumpkin spice bagel with low fat cream cheese.
Lunch was a honey crisp apple, a pineapple greek yogurt, mini pretzels and a tangerine that I stole from Nicole since we're running low on fruit options at our house.
I went to the gym after work. By myself! Yay me! I took Cardio Blast/Abs at the gym. It was basically a 1/2 hour step class followed by a 1/2 hour of light lifting with hand weights. I was plenty sweaty when I left but didn't think it was too difficult. Well today my abs are screaming. Job well done LifeCenter.
Dinner was some leftover ham and cabbage.
Joe worked until 9pm so I was on the couch in front of the tv most of the evening. I got some blogging done and watched a bunch of "crap shows." Joe stopped home for just a few minutes before heading back out to the gym, I tried to stay awake but kept dozing off in front of Gossip Girl so I headed upstairs. I vaguely remember a bit of conversation when he came to bed but I was pretty much dead to the world by 10:30.1. 1000 fitness minutes - nope = 70 minutes; 598 minutes total
2. 10,000 steps per day - 9618; 10 days total
3. 500 calorie burn - 322 breakfast + 367 lunch + 356 dinner + 400 snacks = 1445 - 2394 = -949; 12 days total
4. 2 classes per week (or 10 total) at the LifeCenter - YES!; 4 classes total
5. Geocache 3x - nope; 2 trips
6. 30 minutes of cleaning a day - nope; 12 days total
7. Dinner & a movie date night 3x - nope; 2 total
8. Try one new food a week (or 4 total) - nope; 2 total