11/11/2011

Outfits of the Week ~ 11/7-11

I don't know what's going on with me lately.  I just can't seem to get things moving again with my weight.  I'm still hanging out here at 139.  I'd like to tell myself that's ok because I'm not going up more but some of my size 8 pants are getting a little tight :-(  I know the problem is that I'm not working out as much as I was at this time last year but for some reason I just can't get myself back into it.  I keep finding reasons, some valid, some not so much to skip the gym or not go for a run and that's not good.  I need to get up off my butt and move!  Any suggestions?

This weekend should be a pretty active one though.  I have plans to meet Thea at the gym tonight and if that doesn't pan out I'm going to force Nicole into a 3 mile run or something.  I took out some ground turkey for dinner and am planning to make sloppy joe's and acorn squash, fingers crossed it turns out ok.  

Tomorrow morning I'm going on take a class at the gym called 20-20-20 (60 min total body workout—20 min of aerobics using weights, 20 min of muscle work using weights and body bars, 20 min of abs & glutes using the exercise ball and free weights), anyone wanna come with?  I have guest passes!  Then I'm meeting a friend from my old job for lunch and I'm really looking forward to catching up, it's been almost two years since I've seen her!  We don't have plans for Saturday night so maybe I'll make something new and interesting for dinner from my Pinterest board.  

Sunday morning is the Every Breath Counts 5K.  It's Nicole's first one!  I don't really have a a goal time wise.  Of course I'd love a sub 30 minute, but I'm more concerned with Nicole's experience so we'll see.  I think I'm gong to cache with my mom on the island after the race and then we have plans to meet our crew (Shana/Bill, Mark/Kat, Sean/Amy) at Ginza for an all you can eat sushi dinner.  

It should be a crazy fun weekend :-)

~ Monday ~
striped sweater - Ann Taylor Loft
charcoal pants - Gap
grey & black heels - Naturalizer
~ Tuesday ~
teal ruffle tank - New York & Company
argyle sweater - New York & Company
grey pants - The Limited
green flats - Naturalizer
~ Wednesday ~
striped sweater - Gap
brown pants - The Limited
tan flats - Naturalizer
~ Thursday ~
teal sweater - Ann Taylot Loft
black pants - The Limited
purple booties - Naturalizer
~ Friday ~
maroon sweater - Ann Taylor Loft
grey pants - Gap
tweed flats - Naturalizer

No comments:

Post a Comment