11/27/2011

Outfits of the (short) Week ~ 11/21-23

This is going to be a short one.  I totally forgot to weigh myself on Friday morning.  It probably had something to do with lack of sleep...I went shopping at midnight on black Friday and didn't get to bed until almost 5am but I'll get to that in another post.  I'm disappointed in myself for not working out on Friday or Saturday but I feel good that I managed 4 workouts this week.

Sorry guys, I don't have pictures of my outfits from Thursday & Friday.

~ Monday ~
black cardigan - New York & Company
ruffled cami - New York & Company
charcoal pants - Gap
silver flats - Naturalizer
~ Tuesday ~
blue sweater - Old Navy
light blue cami - New York & Company
brown pants - The Limited
brown flats - Boscov's
~ Wednesday ~
striped sweater - Ann Taylor Loft
brown t-shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
tan cami - New York & Company
gray pants - Gap
brown boots - Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment