11/10/2011

girl talk > calorie burn

For some reason I woke up totally starved on Wednesday morning!  We were out of bananas so that ruled out cereal or oatmeal and I'd already done smoothies/shakes the last two days so I took a hint from some of my favorite health & fitness bloggers and made myself a egg, cheese & jelly sandwich on a wheat croissant.  It was quite tasty although a lot higher in calories then I'm used to during the week.  I wasn't too worried because I had a run planned with Nicole after work so that would probably even out my differential.  I packed a pineapple greek yogurt, a honeycrisp apple, a tangerine and a snack bag of mini pretzels for lunch and headed off to work.   
I texted Nicole a few times during the day to make sure we were still on for that night but I didn't hear back from her.  I swear sometimes I think she likes messing with me because I get so bent when people don't respond.  So after work I changed into running clothes and texted her that I was ready when she was.  After a little while we met up and headed out with Jack.  She had had a long day and really needed some time to vent and cool down instead of sweating so we walked around and around the plaza across the street instead of running on the bike path.  It was nice to catch up, it helped her relax and I still got my steps!


Joe texted me that he was leaving work just as we got back to the house.  I hadn't planned anything for dinner so I looked around to see what I could throw together.  I boiled up some tortellini from BJs in a white wine sauce with a side of broccoli then topped the whole thing with parmesan cheese.  It turned out way better then I could have anticipated and I'm sure I'll be making it again soon.
The Flyers were on tv so I mostly messed around on the computer while Joe watched the game.  Around 9:30 my eyelids started to get heavy so I headed upstairs and folded a quick load of laundry before falling asleep while trying to watch Two and a 1/2 Men.
1. 1000 fitness minutes - walk with Nicole = 50 minutes; 394 minutes total
2. 10,000 steps per day - 10087; 7 days total
3. 500 calorie burn - 560 breakfast + 367 lunch + 392 dinner + 176 snacks = 1495 - 2225 = -730; 7 days total
4. 2 classes per week (or 10 total) at the LifeCenter - nope; 3 classes total
5. Geocache 3x - not today; 1 trip
6. 30 minutes of cleaning a day - I did some laundry and unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher; 6 days total
7. Dinner & a movie date night 3x - not today
8. Try one new food a week - nothing new :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment