11/17/2011

Outfits of the Week ~ 11/14-18

Well, I didn't lose any weight again last week.  I only worked out on Monday and Tuesday so I shouldn't be surprised.  I don't really have much else to say about it.  I'm pretty down on myself about it, I did well with my goals at the beginning of the week but then went downhill fast.  This time of the year is so hard because there was so many events but I really need to make the time to hit the gym.  Let's hope next week is better.

I'm not even going to bother telling you about my weekend plans because they're already over and I'll be posting them soon enough...

~ Monday ~
necklace - etsy
green sweater - Ann Taylor Loft
charcoal pants - The Gap
animal print heels - Boscov's
~ Tuesday ~
blue cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
blue rank - TJ Maxx
tan pants - The Limited
brown wedges - Boscov's
~ Wednesday ~
tan cardigan & patterned top - Ann Taylor Loft
grey pants - The Gap
camel boots - Zappos
~ Thursday ~
necklace, black caridgan & ruffled tank - New York & Company
gray pants - The Limited
gray & black oxfords - Naturalizer
~ Friday ~
infinity scarf & black sweater - Old Navy
gray pants - The Gap
black boots - Boscov's

No comments:

Post a Comment