11/16/2011

great run

Wow, am I really so far behind on blogging that I'm writing about Tuesday?  This week has been out of control busy!  I'll do this one quick and dirty since nothing terribly exciting happened.  I started off my Tuesday with that french toast bagel I brought home from work on Monday and some fat free cream cheese.  It was pretty good but not as delicious as the super fresh one I had last time.  I packed up a pineapple greek yogurt, an apple, a banana and some mini pretzels for lunch and went off to work I went.

Joe had the day off from work and was ready to run as soon as I walked in the door at 5:30; it helped that we were also having super warm weather, I think I ran in capri pants!  I've really been trying to get more exercise so I didn't complain or drag my feet, just ran upstairs and threw on my gear.  We headed out to do 3 miles and decided to change up our route a little, the same up and back can be so tiring. I had a really fantastic run!  Don't get me wrong, I didn't break any records or anything but I just felt great jogging around the neighborhood!  I'm excited to get back out there again on Saturday morning.
The crock pot king was at it again and had prepared some cabbage rolls for dinner.  They were pretty tasty and super simple!  Just brown rice, onion, and kielbasa wrapped up in a cabbage leaf and simmered in tomato soup.
Even with our run I still hadn't gotten all of my steps so we headed over to ShopRite to wrap them up.  It's been so long that now I don't even remember what we got, lol!
1. 1000 fitness minutes - 3 mile run = 34 minutes; 528 minutes total
2. 10,000 steps per day - 10678; 10 days total
3. 500 calorie burn - 404 breakfast + 435 lunch + 315 dinner + 190 snacks = 1344 - 2272 = -928; 10 days total
4. 2 classes per week (or 10 total) at the LifeCenter - nope; 3 classes total
5. Geocache 3x - nope; 2 trips
6. 30 minutes of cleaning a day - more laundry & dishes; 9 days total
7. Dinner & a movie date night 3x - nope; 1 total
8. Try one new food a week (or 4 total) - not today; 1 total

No comments:

Post a Comment