11/04/2011

Outfits of the Week ~ 10/30-114

I pride myself on being honest in this blog so it is with a heavy heart that I tell you all, I have gained 5 pounds.  As of this morning I weigh 139 pounds.  I'm not thrilled about it but I also know that is what happens when I take a month off and behave badly.  I was a little disappointed because I worked out every day this week and watched my calories and didn't lose more.  But it took more then a week to put on, it's going to take more then a week to take back off.

I'm super excited it's the weekend!  Tonight I've been convinced to take a spin class, something tells me I will regret this decision tomorrow though.  Joe put something in the crock pot for dinner but won't tell me what, just that it should be delicious.  Saturday morning I'm getting my nails done then going geocaching with my mom in the afternoon but I don't have anything planned for the evening.  Joe gets done work around 6:30 so we should have time eat dinner together or hang with friends, yay!  Joe's also off on Sunday, we'll probably get up and run then go to breakfast or something.  I have an At Home America party at Stephanie's house in the afternoon and then we're meeting Kat & Mark for dinner since it's Somers Point Restaurant Week.  I really didn't think I had that much going on this weekend but when it's all typed out it sure seems like a busy couple of days!

I'm going to try to get some exercise in and eat as healthy as possible, wish me luck!

~ Monday ~
necklace - Premier party
grey sweater - Ann Taylor Loft
black pants - The Limited
black/grey oxfords - Naturalizer
~ Tuesday ~
black headband - Jax Treasures
purpleish sweater - Ann Taylor Loft
grey pants - The Limited
black lace ballet flats - The Gap
~ Wednesday ~
purple scarf - Old Navy
white/grey sweater - Old Navy
black pants - The Gap
black boots - Macy's
~ Thursday ~
maroon sweater - Victoria's Secret
tan cami - New York & Company
brown pants - The Limited
metallic mules - Naturalizer
~ Friday ~
fuchsia sweater - The Limited
denim pants - Ann Taylor Loft
tan ballet flats - Naturalizer

No comments:

Post a Comment