11/01/2011

Day 28: Flowers

I was a little concerned about this post when I first read it because it's the end of October (beginning of November) and there really aren't too many flowers still hanging on outside, especially after last weekends crazy weather!  But then I remembered, mums!
I kept my eyes peeled as I drove to work.  I was hoping to see an arrangement close the the road so I wouldn't have to get out of the car.  I really am the laziest person on earth, people tell me I'm crazy when I say because I work out and always have something going on.  But it's true, I'm SO lazy.  
Anyway, I was finally about to give in and walk into the grocery store to take some pictures of their floral section when I spotted these beauties in their parking lot.  
Not only did I not have to get out of the car but I didn't even have to park, I just waited at the red light and snapped as I slowly rolled to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment