12/10/2010

12/9 - Day 18

Thursday morning I woke up feeling great!  My throat wasn't sore & my nose wasn't running, I packed a gym bag excited to finally be able to work out.  We are out of milk so I couldn't have cereal & I didn't really want a sandwich plus we were having a luncheon at work so I wouldn't be having my normal brown bag lunch so I grabbed a yogurt & a banana = 205 calories.
We were having a staff meeting in the morning so I had to get in about 15 minutes earlier then usual.  That took up the majority of my morning but also helped me get a lot of water in (I sat next to the cooler for easy access). 

After the meeting I checked my bank account & we got our end of year bonus, I'm so excited!  It's like found money, I totally hadn't thought about getting it!  I'm thinking about replacing our couch with part of it.  The cats wear claw covers so that they can't scratch the furniture but as soon as one falls off they go right to the side of the couch & it looks terrible.  We've been trying to cover it with a blanket but it's getting out of hand.  Apparently, Kensington Furniture is having a sale this weekend so I might go over & see if I can find a suitable replacement.

By 12:30 we were starting to get concerned because no one had shown up with our food.  We called around & found out that it had been rescheduled for next week.  Well that's just great, none of us brought lunch.  Luckily my company has a program where they reward employees with Wawa gift cards.  I had a couple saved up so off I went.  It was so cold outside all I wanted was something warm.  I grabbed a medium Chicken Corn Chowder & a whole wheat buttered roll = 670 calories.
I also picked up a melon mix bowl at Wawa for my 3pm snack = 112 calories.
I went to cardio kick at the gym with Amanda, it was great to see her, it's been over 2 weeks!  The workout kicked my ass, by the time I got home my throat was getting scratchy again.  I think maybe I overdid it going back to the gym so soon.  I stopped to visit with Nicole & Jack when I got home & she invited us for dinner.  I didn't have anything planned so this was the answer to my tired prayers.  I ran home to clean up while she was cooking dinner.  On my way back I got a message from Mike that there was a pizza waiting at the restaurant for me so I stopped & picked that up and put it in the fridge for tomorrow's dinner.  We had pork chops with panko bread crumbs & sauteed spinach with red peppers = 343 calories.
I couldn't stay very long after dinner, I'm having a girl's night on Saturday & the house is a total disaster.  I needed to clean up & decorate the tree.  I really hate taking pictures of xmas trees it's hard to make them look pretty with the lights but here's the best of five I took of ours.  I was really feeling terrible by the time I finished with the tree so Joe offered to do more of the cleaning on Friday because he gets out of work early, he really is the best.
I realized I still had a lot of calories left so I grabbed 2 oatmeal raisin cookies before bed = 130 calories.
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 60 fitness minutes
2. 5 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2527 calories burned - 1456 calories eaten = total 1071 calories burned
5. My day was fun but not overly relaxing.
6. Got on the scale this morning (Friday) and I'm back up that lb...I hate the scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment