I'm the worst blogger ever... I can't believe I haven't written anything since Wednesday! It's going to be hard to even remember back this far...
Thursday was a happy day, the last day of work before xmas! I wasn't hungry when I woke up or I couldn't find anything to eat...either way I skipped breakfast. I know that's a big no no but I'm not going to force myself to eat if I'm not hungry... One of my coworkers ran to Jalapeños & Salads for lunch, so I asked her to pick me up a tuna salad. It was pretty good, I ate a little more then 1/2 and only used the small container of fat free ranch dressing. Although I didn't love that I was tasting tuna the rest of the afternoon.Around 3pm I was starving! Luckily I had packed extra fruit in case I got hungry for breakfast. I sliced up a granny smith apple & a banana. Nice & light..
I was meeting some friends from another department out at Chickie's & Pete's for dinner and drinks after work. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to be that crazy girl at the bar taking pictures of the food, plus the pictures never look right when I take them in dark spaces. I had one vodka & club soda, some crab fries & two slices of pizza. We hung out for a few hours and had a nice time catching up with people we haven't seen in close to 6 months.
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 0 fitness minutes - goal met, at 1435 now
2. 5 servings of fruits/veggies - goal failed
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2118 calories burned - 1181 calories eaten = total 937 calories burned...I'm pleasantly surprised, the salad & fruit kept things very low so I could misbehave a little
5. I had a good night, totally worthy of a relaxing title... - goal met
6. No scale for me for a while...