12/16/2010

12/15 - Day 24

Moods are a strange thing; Wednesday morning I was so angry & unhappy almost on the verge of tears a few times.  Then just one day later I'm singing along to xmas music on the radio and bouncing through the office excited for the day ahead.  I'm blaming hormones...

Our bananas aren't quite ripe enough so I went with a sandwich for breakfast = 316 calories.  Joe got a different brand of bacon because it was on sale, turns out he bought the uncooked kind.  I followed the directions to cook it in the microwave but I wasn't impressed with how it turned out, I'll have to let you know the next time I try it.
I had to run over to the tailor on lunch so I ate at my desk when I got back = 270 calories.  Mrs Patrick was too funny, she must have yelled at me 4 times to give her more time with the next dress, I apologized & promised it would never happen again.  I'm pretty excited to pick it up Friday afternoon, she had to take a lot out of it!
My afternoon at work was a little hectic, the departments are trying to use up the last of their 2010 budget so they're going order crazy.  Luckily Joe's mom sent over some oranges so I brought one in for my afternoon snack =62 calories. 
I was so ready to leave when 5pm hit.  I spent my drive home talking to Janey about her wedding plans, I offered to research flowers, make-up artisits & favors when I get some free time.  Angela came over around 6 and we did about 45 minutes of videos/games.
I wasn't a huge fan of this one; but then I'm not really a fan of yoga in general.  I'm very flexible but my balance isn't great.  She moved kind of quickly between moves & because I'm not familiar with the terminology I kept getting behind.
We did some cardio on this one for about 10 minutes.  It was just ok; the graphics aren't great & the moves are repetitive, we got bored pretty quickly.
Angela really enjoys this one but I'm just not much for Zumba.  Amanda & I tried it at the gym for a little while but I don't enjoy latin dance enough to want to do it in my living room.

After our work out we were trying to decide on where to get dinner.  Turns out Angela has never been to the Tilton, crazy I know!  It was 2 for 1 appetizer night and Rob had requested some mozzarella sticks be brought home so we ordered potato skins for us & split them = 378 calories.
I decided on the way over I wanted a turkey club on rye toast (= 470 calories) and had a moment of indecision when I found out about the appetizers, luckily we managed to fit them both in, lol.  Now that I look at my meals I must have really been craving bacon...
I also had 2 small vodka & club soda drinks = 128 calories.  I rarely drink anymore because I the wasted calories but after my rough day I decided it was worth it.

Daily wrap up:
1. completed 45 fitness minutes
2. 3 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2333 calories burned - 1624 calories eaten = total 709 calories burned
5. I had a good night but I don't think it's worthy of a relaxing title...
6. Official weigh-in is tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. You are right, it was fun without the guys! Haha. Definitely need to do that again!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete