12/05/2010

12/4 - Day 13

I just love waking up at 6:30am everyday...  I hope my sarcasm is obvious...  I fell asleep with my hair wet after my shower Friday night & it was not pretty...it took me probably 15 min to straighten the disaster out.  Good news!  Joe went grocery shopping on Friday!  It was so nice to have options for breakfast again.  I was running low on time to cook because of the hair debacle so I grabbed a clementine & banana = 140 calories.
I had a good morning at work, we were steady so I made decent money but didn't get worn out.  It was obvious that I hadn't eaten anything substantial though, I was starving but 10:30.  In between tables I grabbed a slice of rye toast with a little butter & strawberry jelly = 93 calories.
I was home nice and early, before 1!  I microwaved some leftover turkey meatloaf from Wednesday night = 605 calories.  That's a lot for lunch so I knew I'd have to take it easy for dinner & definitely no cookies!
I spent the afternoon wrapping some xmas presents, doing a few loads of laundry & straightening up around the house.

My plan to keep dinner low calorie did not go well.  I couldn't decide what I was in the mood for & asked Joe to pick up whatever.  He can home with these:
My favorite cheesesteak wrap!  They are from Maurizio's out by the mall & they are delicious!  We used to get them pretty regularly but now that we're trying to be healthy they're a special treat.  I knew my calorie total was done for though.  I could only manage to eat 2/3 of it though = 748 calories.

Daily wrap up:
1. completed 60 fitness minutes (walking 7000+ steps (500+ calories) while working)
2. 5 servings of fruits/veggies!
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2176 calories burned - 1586 calories eaten = total 590 calories burned
5. My day was uneventful but not overly relaxing
6. No weigh in until 12/10 

1 comment:

  1. Yay more veggies!!! And you still burned plenty of calories.
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete