1 serving of frosted mini-wheat maple & brown sugar with 1/2 a cup of 1% milk
my normal lunch
afternoon snack of chocolate pudding
dinner was leftovers...some chicken I cooked on Friday with some of Amanda's casserole from the party...it looks like a lot but that's only because I jammed it all on a tiny plate.
Daily wrap up:
1. completed 60 fitness minutes (group power)
2. 2 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2334 calories burned - 1501 calories eaten = total 833 calories burned
5. My day was mediocre, nothing to write home about...obviously if you just read the post...
6. I got on the scale again this morning (Tuesday) to see if the 151 is holding, it is! Official weigh in isn't until Friday though...