12/14/2010

12/13 - Day 22

I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say about Monday...it was Monday...work was pretty standard, nothing earth shattering happened.  I've been feeling a little better, less coughing & sneezing but my voice is still funny.  My friend Christina freaked me out a little when we were talking at the gym; she said I sound the same way she does right before she gets bronchitis...no no no...I will not have bronchitis for xmas!  Joe went out with the guys last night for football at The Library so I haven't really talked to him.  But he's off today so I asked him to pick me up some Afrin, Comtrex & Zicam in his travels.  I'm hoping to kill this before it turns into anything major...  Here's my food for the day...
 1 serving of frosted mini-wheat maple & brown sugar with 1/2 a cup of 1% milk
 my normal lunch 
 afternoon snack of chocolate pudding
 dinner was leftovers...some chicken I cooked on Friday with some of Amanda's casserole from the party...it looks like a lot but that's only because I jammed it all on a tiny plate.
I still had some calories left after dinner so I had one of Tammy's carrot cupcakes leftover from the party
this is a shirt one of our departments ordered as holiday gifts, they were kind enough to give me one as well...aren't they cute?  You wouldn't think the red & teal would work so well together.

Daily wrap up:
1. completed 60 fitness minutes (group power)
2. 2 servings of fruits/veggies
3. 64 ounces of water...check
4. Tracking: 2334 calories burned - 1501 calories eaten = total 833 calories burned
5. My day was mediocre, nothing to write home about...obviously if you just read the post...
6. I got on the scale again this morning (Tuesday) to see if the 151 is holding, it is!  Official weigh in isn't until Friday though...

1 comment:

  1. My mom was at the Library last night for dinner! How funny! The chicken and pasta looks yummy!
    ~Ang
    PS. Are we working out this week? I might hit the gym today to run. Let me know but you should probably take it easy! Oh! And I can order a second hip strap and Zumba is a 2 player game! HAHAHAHA! I won't torture you though ;)

    ReplyDelete